Yesterday was my niece, Chloe's birthday! I love "my" little girl! She's so adorable and does the funniest things! When she's upset, she walks around hunched over and she'll go sit in her bean bag chair. Too cute! I'm so proud to be the Aunt of such wonderful little ones! Each one of them has one special thing that they do to brighten my day! I didn't get any pictures of her like I got of Colby. I called her yesterday to tell her Happy Birthday. . I was expecting Holly to answer when suddenly I was talking to Colby!! SHOCKER!! He's so phone shy, he will never talk to anyone! So, he answered saying Hello? Holl is on the other phone right I will have her call you back k bye!" I was like, "DUDE!! What the Heck?!"," Wait a minute!" So I was trying to get him to stay on the line by asking him about his birthday gifts. I was just too shocked! So then I got to talk to Chloe on speaker phone! I said, "Happy Birthday Sissy!!" She's too cute! I asked, "How old are you?!" She said in a small high pitched voice, "TWO!" Then I heard Colb yell in the background, "UM. . She's 2, and I'm 4!! Then they both said, "I love you!" Colb also yelled out, "I miss you!" I got sad for a sec. but then I was glad to hear from them and I was glad they were having a fun time.
Friday, March 27, 2009
She Turned 2!!!!
Yesterday was my niece, Chloe's birthday! I love "my" little girl! She's so adorable and does the funniest things! When she's upset, she walks around hunched over and she'll go sit in her bean bag chair. Too cute! I'm so proud to be the Aunt of such wonderful little ones! Each one of them has one special thing that they do to brighten my day! I didn't get any pictures of her like I got of Colby. I called her yesterday to tell her Happy Birthday. . I was expecting Holly to answer when suddenly I was talking to Colby!! SHOCKER!! He's so phone shy, he will never talk to anyone! So, he answered saying Hello? Holl is on the other phone right I will have her call you back k bye!" I was like, "DUDE!! What the Heck?!"," Wait a minute!" So I was trying to get him to stay on the line by asking him about his birthday gifts. I was just too shocked! So then I got to talk to Chloe on speaker phone! I said, "Happy Birthday Sissy!!" She's too cute! I asked, "How old are you?!" She said in a small high pitched voice, "TWO!" Then I heard Colb yell in the background, "UM. . She's 2, and I'm 4!! Then they both said, "I love you!" Colb also yelled out, "I miss you!" I got sad for a sec. but then I was glad to hear from them and I was glad they were having a fun time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment