Sunday, May 3, 2009

Cat Walk Trip / My roommate's ENGAGED!! <3

Yesterday, all us roommates, Emily, Lindsay, Caralee & myself + 4 other friends of ours, Kylyne, Carly, Rachel, & Hailey, went on an exciting trip to the Cat Walk! Since Lindsay & I travel the road very often to get from Rv to Thatcher & Thatcher to Rv, we knew exactly what we were gonna do on our way to Glenwood. Before getting into NM, on the side on the highway, there's this very random swing which we've been oh so anxious to take pictures at. It was lots of fun but not as fun as I thought a swing could be. Anyway, we left the swing to get on with our road trip. We arrived in Glenwood/Catwalk. . . we were all ready to begin our wonderful hike! It was such a blast. We thought we'd all be getting these awesome tans but the sun was hardly in sight. It was mostly covered by clouds the whole time, which was kinda a bummer. Well we made it to the end and decided, "Hey, let's all go swim in ice cold, freezing water!" We were such nerds! As I was walking in the water, I had realized my camera was in my pocket and I knew it was a goner! Sure enough it was. . It short circuits when I try turning it on but it's chillin' in some rice now though to see if it can soak up some of the water inside. At the end of our hike we all gathered together to have a nice picnic. I love picnics they're so fun! As we were traveling back Lindsay & I knew that Emily had a very special surprise awaiting her at our apartment!! It was a bit difficult not to let her know anything! But we did it!! It was so sweet! Derek, her fiance, decorated the apartment with 3 dozen rose pedals & 150 lit candles it had to have been 90 degrees in there! He asked and she said & I quote, "Uh-huh!!!!" :) And that's our Saturday! Congrats Emily & Derek!!!! <3

No comments: