Saturday, December 5, 2009

A few going ons. . .

Wednesday morning at around 1 am i was decorating for xmas at some friends apt. and as doing so we suddenly heard a massive something hit the door. So we rush to see what is was and someone had thrown a giant snowball at the door. We were all mad so we grab some airsoft guns and go after the punks. We found them at some other apts. so I snuck up behind the apts and start firing my gun. No sooner had I fired one of the guys came running after me so I start bookin' it! We're both running full force, Him: running to do some major damage to me & Myself: running to save myself of course. My pants started faling off & I start stumbling giving the guy the chance to attack. He caught up and full out TACKLES me!!! It was like a football tackle without pads!! Some of the thoughts that went through my mind were: 1) I'm gonna die! 2) Where is my ride hiding?! 3)Pants! STAY UP!!! 4) I'm gonna murder this guy if seriously hurts me! I find out that night he's from Joe City, I findout the day after that his names Matt.So now Matt and I are pretty good buds. Crazy night- or morning I guess.

1 comment:

Caralee Sherrow said...

hahaha this is a pretty funny story!! i like the list of things that were going through your mind hahaha my fav is the one about your pants:) your soo funny. sound like your having tons of fun!!!