Sunday, December 11, 2011

Back home!

Alright so who's the biggest blog slacker you can think of?.... i think i top them!

I've now been home from my mission nearly 2 weeks. .


the mission was great fun and id do it all again... just more prepared! I loved the people and i loved the areas! My family was also glad to welcome me home...

I loved brasil! i know there was no other mission for me! and no people better prepared for me! I loved everything... there are some pretty crazy things that happen down south... here's a few..
cats on leashes.... (who does that..??!)
gettin' crazy with... tampons!? Only in the sisters home! ... and,
... evil monkey stares! ya, didnt want the hat anyway!

Its safe to say there was never a really dull moment out there once things got goin' for me! everything just became hilarious as i started to observe the culture more closely! I regret not one moment that happened out there! It was all worth it!

No comments: