Monday, October 5, 2009

Conference Weekend

Conference weekend is so great! I love spend it in RV & the mountains! Just about every year my family goes to the mountain getting wood & listening to conference on the radio. So this past weekend my brother & his family joined the wood getting trip. It was was so much fun. My 4 yr. old nephew says the most craziest things IN THE WORLD!!!

- One of the things he said was while at the football game Friday he was sitting with me & he loves the inflatable elk so I said "Look Colb! There's that elk again!" it wasn't looking our way so Colb said in a pretty depressing voice, "Why is he not looking at me?!" I told him the elk didn't know he was there. So Colb said, "Well can we go down there and tell him I am here?" Poor kid! Haha!

- On our way back from getting wood Saturday morning he rode back home with my dad & I. He was talking about his little puppy so my dad asked: "Colby, do you ever take your puppy for walks?" "Yah." he said. "But she doesn't like to walk, she like to drag. . so I drag her."

- While at my grandparents' house he was sitting alone reading to himself so as I listened in this is what he was "reading": "I never pick up my toys. Dear Santa, bring me more toys."

No comments: