My friend Lindsay invited me on a weekend trip to the valley to check out the State Fair and to spend time with her family. I had never been to the State Fair before and thought it'd be great to tag along and feel the experience. We got to the fair around 6-ish and I must say it was BOMB! We went on some sweet rides. . & I'd have to say the Mega Drop was the most intense for me. . That is one sweet ride! We found an airbrush tattoo stand and got "stars" brushed behind the ear the pics I have of them aren't very good and by the second day of having it. . it was nearly gone. Lindsay also took me to the mall where she nearly forced upon me the thought to get a pedicure. Everyone & their dog know that I am not one for feet but this is an absolute exception from now til I die prolly! I LOVE THEM & MY TOES!!!! They were the highlight of the rest of my weekend!. . I even bought new sandles to show off my sweet toes! Anyway, nuff talk. .
Here are my pretty toes & new QuickSilver sandles (5 bucks)!

I don't remember the name of this on but it rocked!!
The Mega Drop. . (Some people got in the way toward the end. .)
No comments:
Post a Comment