Wednesday, December 23, 2009
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!
Last night we got an awesome snowfall here in RV! It started snowing pretty early in the day but it wasn't sticking which isn't unusual here. Wind always blows our snow away. . it's depressing sometimes. But as the day went on, the snowfall progressed, & the wind died down, our snow was now sticking and looking magnificent. That evening I went to Sal's house and chilled a while... long enough of course to build an awesome snowman!! We didn't dress him up cause I had no snow pants on just my jeans and it started to get really cold. My jeans of course had a hole in them which had me freezing more but I toughened it up. Here's our snowman from last night. . . I really like it!. . A lot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment