We had lost our little dog Buddy on Christmas Eve. He had ran away with one of our other dogs which came back that night. My mom and I were on our way downtown when she received a phone call saying that a miniature pinture had been found and is at the vets office with a broken leg. Sure enough it was Buddy! He was shaking so bad cause he was scared & it hadn't looked like he had been eating much. Once he figured out who we were he go way excited. Mom & I were so happy! I had never been this happy to see a dog. . . the reason why I was happy probably was cause I'm becoming
very emotional now & also knowing that the weather was
below zero at night & having coyotes out in the fields. My mom was so happy she started crying. Poor mom. He broke his leg in two places. . One in the pelvic and the vet didn't mention where the other was.
We were a very happy family having him back at home, even Radio was happy.

He was so exhausted from all the pain meds. He definitely belongs to our family for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment