Before Christmas came I had taken Colby to see Santa at the Town Hall. I asked him what he was gonna ask for. . He said, " I want a dirt bike a black one with tattoo stickers on it!!" I replied saying, " You think you're that good to desere a dirt bike huh?!". . . . Well Santa must've thought he was pretty good. Despite the fact that Colby's present was NOT a dirt bike colored black with tattoo stickers on it, he did recieve a blue 4-wheeler!! I don't think he argued saying, "That's not a dirt bike!" He loves it!!! And he's really good at riding it for his age I think. He's 4 and will be 5 i March. He stands when he rides, if he hears something wrong with it he checks it like a real machanic would, he know how to charge the battery if it's dead. He's a pretty cool little nephew. I heart him so much. Check him out! Probably needs new tires already. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment