My mission call arrived Thursday morning when my mother checked the mail! She brought it home and wanted to open it! So she kept acting like she was gonna peek at it! I was like Mom Uh-uh! Don't do that! So here I am being exicted for my letter!

We waited till my mom got off work to go and open it at my grandparents house! My bestie Sal came with cause I wanted her to be there with me when I opened it. We called my aunt's & uncle put 'em on speaker phone and I proceeded with opening. . As I read the name of where I would serve my mom screams directy into my ear. . she was balling may I add as was my g-ma! I had no direct emotion and till now I still don't, I usually don't get pumped until the day of or a couple days before something big happens that's just how I roll. Anyway most of the world probably knows by now and if not well I'M GOING TO THE BRAZIL RECIFE MISSION Portugues speaking!! I report to the Brazil MTC on May 26th!!
No comments:
Post a Comment