Sunday, April 25, 2010

~An up-to-date post~

I haven't posted in such a while preparing for the mish has kept me pretty busy. . . Here we go- First- I have exactly 30 days till I depart from the U.S to Brazil!!! I'm excited and so nervous at the same time I can't stand it! It's been interfering with my dreams too! I've had one where I got to Brazil and as I was filling out some paper work I remembered I had left my Temple Recommend back home. The other was that I was getting ready to go on a trip to the Snowflake Temple and I get asked by Amanda: SAM! Do you have you recommend with you?! Sadly I did not and was devastated! I drove home to get it and for some reason had to take some detours to get to my house. Getting stuck in the car I grabbed my rip-stick to make it home before the group left but failed! When I leave that's the first thing I pack! Second-My brother Bo and his ex-wife Brandy had their baby girl, April 4Th, 2010- Bailee Addison she was 6'6 lbs:

Kyrin LOVES her so much!!

Third-I got to watch my other niece and nephew: Aka the dorky ones... We went the check out the Little Colorado River which is amazingly full by the way! It's unbelievable!

Just one of how full the river is:

No comments: