
Friday I was going over graveyard hill (the one in Eagar) on my way to pay the water bill. I was doing really good then I got kinda scared as a gained speed. My rip stick didn't do anything to lose control, it was all me. I jumped off cause that's the only thing I thought of that wouldn't cause me to crash. WRONG! As I jumped I failed to think that I'd need to run the same speed I was going to refrain from falling. My feet slipped out from under me and my head hit the road first thing. My leg and elbow got pretty damaged. This blood running down my face was NOT from my face. It was coming from the back of my head where I had hit the road. I was so sad! (hence the frown)
I tore it up down that hill! BTW: I had to get 5 staples in my head and my leg had became infected but all is well now.
Other news: MY NAME TAG CAME BY FEDEX TUESDAY!!! Along with my E-tickets, passport and visa! I was very happy!
Friday my bestie graduated from ASU. That's my bestie! Good job sis!
Also my farewell talk was Sunday and apparently I did really well according to those who attended and I also surprised myself cause I thought I'd get all emotional and cry. . It didn't happen. Afterwards we had a get together shin-dig at my g-parents' home. This is my g-pa with my new baby niece, Bailee. She's so cute! 
Also my farewell talk was Sunday and apparently I did really well according to those who attended and I also surprised myself cause I thought I'd get all emotional and cry. . It didn't happen. Afterwards we had a get together shin-dig at my g-parents' home. This is my g-pa with my new baby niece, Bailee. She's so cute! 
1 comment:
Good job with the talk... and rip stick. If you're not getting bruises and scars you're probably not learning anything.
Post a Comment