Thursday, April 21, 2011

Do It... With a Plan!!

Question 1: How do we overcome any trial thrown out at us? And why do we even have them?

Purpose:
Trials are a part of God´s plan to make us stronger! He gives them to us everyday to test an attribute we must always have and that we must never fail to use and that we must always help grow... Any idea of what the attritube possibly could be...??? Thats right...
Faith is Strength!











Object:
Spiders, How I will die, losing a friend and family members, not having all my family with together in the celestial kingdom, and not succeeding in doing my best... I guess failing.

Here, I wrote a few of my fears. (Im pretty sure thats all.) Anyway my friend Jerrica had told me about a family night she had gone to and they had done an activity where they discussed their fears and what they needed to do to over come them.
I always think of how I can overcome and better these fears all the time. Honestly, I never thought there would be any manner of beating them.

Question 2: To overcome...
How to gain the faith we need to overcome our fears? And what do we need to do to help our faith grow?
Faith is our foundation to success! Its the starting point in our lives, and to help us get started we must put our TRUST in the Lord! Without Him
we have nothing. By trusting and letting Him guide and help us on our way everything in our path will be lighter! For example: He´s our force to move the boulders in our path and that force comes because of FAITH in Him!

Solutions:
I now know how to conquer my fears!! .. I will conquer them with FAITH IN CHRIST! & WITH FAITH IN EVERY FOOTSTEP!
We must always have a starting point before we begin! Everytime we prove our faith, it grows more and more everyday!

Conclusion:
Faith is power!.. we all know! And the things that happen when it is proved are amazing! I know my faith has grown so much! Ive overcome many trials and obstacles thrown in my pathway! Trials that Christ knew I needed to be tested on! There have been many trials Ive seen my family ovecome and they have resulted in being miracles!I know personally what faith can do to change a life when proved!
I KNOW how powerful it is! I know faith is small but when used it proves GREAT things! "By small and simple things great things are brought to pass"-(Alma 37:6-7)
My faith will never stop growing and it will never stop being proved!! Faith is my foundation and the Lord is my Rock!!!
So heres my plan: To keep going with faith! To never stop! To keep moving forward! and to always smile!!! STRENGTH + TRUST IN THE LORD = FAITH

WHATS YOURS?

Heres what you do:
Get a piece of paper and makes you plan today!
write down your fears/trials and discuss or think about what you could do to become stronger!







No comments: