Saturday, May 7, 2011

A Mothers Letter

Mom, do you know how much i love you? If you were to answer you say" How much Sammy?" and I´d tell you " So much mom!" and I give you a hug and a kiss. and then you´d tell me you love me too!
Today is your day to be recognized for what you do! If I were to say just one thing about you to anyone that asked " What has your mother done for you?" I´d say " She loves me so much she gave me life. Is that not good enough to be recognized for?" You´ve done so much I cant explain! You´ve worked so hard and even through it all you were at every game, play, there for when we were sick , and hard time for us all! You´ve had your hard times too and through your faith you overcame them because youre a strong woman of God! You try your best and sometimes you doubt, "Maybe Im doing something wrong...?" But you know just what to do when thing get tough, when you finally realize you can do nothing more!
When I see you laugh it makes me want to do something stupid to make that laugh and smile NEVER go away! But when I see you cry it makes me think "Wow, I never knew such a strong woman could become so blue!"
I love who you are right now! I love your sweet personality! I am in AWE at your sweetness! If I was there with you right now I´d give you the biggest hug, you couldnt even imagine then I´d whisper in your ear asking if you can buy me something cause I know how much you 'like' to hear the phrase "can I have it?" These are the most precious moments to me as your daughter. I hope never to forget them. Although I also love my father very much. He is an amazing man that always works very hard to support us. I understand that children can not love their parents the same just like a love that every parent has for every individual child. I have a bond with you I can not form with dad! Youve changed my life!
Mom, do you know what you mean to me? Do you know that I pray for you everynight? Do you know that I thank Heavenly Father for you everyday? Do you know I talk about "MY MOM" all the time? That everyone says "Your mother is beautiful!"?
No matter where I go in life and no matter what I do, you will always be my mother the woman I will never lose! No matter how much you embarrasse me or me to you, I will hug you right in front of my friends cause I know they wont mind at all! I love you BIG MUCH mom! ... and with my arms stretched wider than yours, you´ll know its true! Hugs and Kisses to you tonight and always! Love, samantha fay!
HAPPY MOTHER´S DAY 2011!!

No comments: